— lost?📱❌

When i was in fifth grade of Elementary School, i losted my phone at Yogya Department Store, Purwakarta. i want to tell you about the insident.

2012.
     I went to Yogya Department Store with my mom and my brother. we went there by motorcycle. My mom went there for shopping household needs, while my brother and i went to TimeZone. But, my brother and i went shopping with my mom first, because my mom said "You are to small to go alone". Even though, at that time, i already become a 10 years old girl. 
     
     After shopping, we went to the basement. TimeZone was there. my brother and i bought some coins to play. Once, TimeZone has not used the card for played. I like to play the gripper doll. 

     After playing at TimeZone, i go to "Mandi Bola" with my brother. i put my handphone in my trousers. i playing along until i not aware about my handphone in my trousers.

     When i went back to the parking lot, i realized that my phone was not in my trousers. I panic. My mom angry to me. And then i brought my mom's phone to called my phone. And then when i arrived at TimeZone, someone come to me and given my handphone back. Oh my god! I feel so happy, if i lost my handphone, my mom will be so angry to me.

Komentar