— agranasta 2018πŸ‹πŸ“


Edu passion is an annual event held by SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. This year, this event is held on January 24th 2019. The purpose of this annual event is to inform students about the majors in the faculty, especially the 12th grade who will graduate soon.

This year, I was given the opportunity to become a committee for the second time. I'm the part of logistics. So now I will tell you about this event, from D-1 to the day, from the perspective of committe, especially logistics.

#D-1
at d-1, I was given permission to not take part in the learning activities, because I had to prepare for this event. Some of the preparations we made were:
1. printed up to 5000 coupons for foods and drinks
2. bought some stuffs for decoration
3. bought a stamp with OSIS logo and 'OSIS LXVI'
4. wrapped 100 whale dolls, #fyi whale is this year's edu passion symbol.
[actually there were still many, but I forgot hehe sorry:)))]

#THE DAAY!!
at the day, i was soooooooo tired. I and the other committee gathered at 5.30 a.m.. Logistics' tasks were: preparing all needed needs, distributing snacks and meals to universities that opened stands, and maintaining guest books. In the morning, Wanfa and I were in charge of keeping the guest book, but around 10 a.m. I had to go for the angklung rehearsal, because today KPA will be performing two songs. While waiting for my turn to perform, I was still working on my job as a logistic, which was to distributed snacks with Alda, Robi, Wanfa, and Daffa. I waited for my turn to performed, because there were some programs being switched. Finally, after Dhuhr prayer, I performed, yay! After performed, I had to distributed meals to every stands. After that, my friend from the event division asked logistic to bought three chocolates as a gift of the games. I went alone to Indomaret on Sumbawa Street. Because I don't have a vehicle, I borrowed my friend's motorcycle, hehe, thank you!

Actually there are still many stories that I want to tell, but I forgot, hehe sorry!

Goodbye!!

Komentar