- it's me, Aufa!✨

-H E L L O-
My name is Aufa Nur Hidayah, you can call me Aufa. I was born in bekasi, on 3rd September '02. I am 14 years old. I live at Perum Griya Ciwangi H4/08, Purwakarta. but now, i live at Kalimantan street number 12, Bandung. I study at 3 Senior High School, Bandung. I wear glasses since i was 7 years old. i am a moody person. My favourite foods are Ice cream and chocolate. My favourite ice cream flavours are Banana, Chocolate, and Vanilla-oreo. I really want to be a pediatrician. 

     I have one sibling, his name is Akif. He is 11 years old now. He goes to Al-Muhajirin Elementary School Purwakarta and he is in the fifth grade. My mother's name is Dinar, and my father's name is Wahyu. My mother is 38 years old, and my father is 41 years old. They are work at the same company but different place.

     I was born in Bekasi, but when i was a little kid, i lived in Pandeglang, and moved again to Bekasi. When i was 4 years old, i moved to Purwakarta, because of my mother's work. I lived in Purwakarta for 7 years, and then moved again to Bandung, because i studied at Darul Hikam Junior High School. While i was a Junior High School student, i lived at Darul Hikam's Dormitory, at Bukit Pakar Utara street number 37. 

     My favourite group band is One Direction, specially Niall Horan. I like him because, he is the cutest member in One Direction. He don't have any tattoo like the others members of One Direction.

So, for now that's enough from me. see you on my next post!!



Komentar