— Festival Budaya 2017 : Gathapraya✨

On 30th September 2017, SMAN 3 Bandung held a cultural festival, named "Gathapraya". Gathapraya taken from the words "Anagatha" and "Abipraya" which means "Hope from the future". I was one of the committe. I was a moneymaker committe, so my job was searched some money for the event, and Alhamdulillah we could get some money. This is 5/9 Moneymaker Committe of 2020. from left, there is Puspa, Feny, Luvita, Meistra, and me -- behind them.
Moneymaker 2020


  I will tell you about my activities on 30th September. First, there is parade. The participant of the parade is from kindergarten, first grade of 3 Senior High School, and a community of ontel bicycle. Before we started, we gathered at Saparua Park, and then watched some show from some kindergarten children, and then we started to walked. We walked from Saparua Park to Lapang Bali at Bali Street.







Open gate is at 12 p.m.. There were a band that win at the pre-sale event (but i forgot the name, hehe), KV3 -- this is extracurricular vocal group from SMAN 3 Bandung, Elevoice--vocal group from SMAN 11 Bandung, MK3--extracurricular from SMAN 3 Bandung, Drizzling--Dance group from SMAN 11 Bandung, OSD ITB, Soul Ethnic, Giri Harja, Collab Extracurricular, T'ST--Theater from SMAN 3 Bandung, Vina Candrawati, Didi Nini Thowok, Elephant Kind, Hivi, and Nidji. Close gate is at 5 p.m.. By the way, before we started the event, we prayed first and then we sang "Indonesia Raya" together


when we sang "Indonesia Raya" song together

I love when Nidji started to sang. It was around 10 p.m., but i still have energy to jump while Giring--The Vocalist was singing. I only have picture of stage in the night, i took it from Visual Documentation Committe, so this is the picture













I think, that's enough from me. thank you for your attention. 

Komentar