— howli-yay!πŸ“…

in this post, i will tell you my conversation with my classmates -- Ratu Mira about her plan for new year holiday.

Aufa as A
Ratu as B

A : Hai Ratu!! what will you do on new year holiday?
B : Hai Aufaa!! I will go to Japan, maybe?
A : Waw! Where will you go then?
B : I will visit many places. For example : Disneyland, Disneysea, and many happy places there.
A : Why 'Happy Places' ?
B : Because i want to refresh my brain, go to the new places, get more experiences, and maybe i can get new friends.
A : With whom will you go?
B : My mom, of course!
A : Why with your mom? why not with your dad or with your family?
B : because when i chatted with my mom, it would be more fun than when i chatted with my dad.
A : oww, i feel it, Rat.
B : Haha it's true, isn't it?
A : Yes, and by the way, when will you go?
B ; of course before new year, because i want to enjoy my 2018 in Disneyland, Haha.
A : when will you go back to Indonesia?
B : i stay there until new year, and maybe, i will go back to Indonesia when my trip is end.\
A : what is your 2nd plan if your 1st plan is fail?
B : i just stay home, maybe?
A : That's great! sorry i must go to the canteen before the rest is end. Goodbye!
B : Goodbye!!

Komentar